Translate

Friday, July 22, 2011

sabbatical

Last year I began a time of sabbatical leave with just over three months of study and rest. I complete this time beginning on August 1 when I travel to Europe then the United States for the remaining ten weeks of the sabbatical.
In my absence there will be several priests providing sacramental and pastoral care for the parishes of Our Lady of Victories, St. Joseph’s Darfield and St. Therese of Lisieux, Chatham Islands. These details will be published in next week’s newsletter, and on the website at www.olv.co.nz
In my absence it is my intention to give regular blog updates as I did last year. 
Please keep me in your prayer over these weeks. I am grateful for your support. It remains a privilege to serve as your Parish Priest and I look forward to returning here in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment