Translate

Saturday, April 23, 2011

held in God's loving hands

A friend sent me this a few minutes ago. 


Such a powerful sign is not telling us anything new about God. But, like the people of the Old Testament, it is impossible to misinterpret or misunderstand such a sign in the sky.

The photo was taken in Alabama USA. The text below accompanied the image:

I took this picture on Hwy 30, traveling to London City, KY. It has given me strength in the times of trouble. I feel I should share it with the rest of the world. I hope it is an inspiration to you. It just goes to show what we already know... 

We have a God and he's watching over us.
I e-mailed this picture to News Chanel 36. I was contacted by Meteorologist John James. He said that this picture of the sky is showing up, in all states, around the world. He wanted to know where I was from and where I took it. He saw a similar picture taken in Texas. He said this is amazing to him!




No comments:

Post a Comment