Translate

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday; rest and reflection

Yesterday I mentioned that several people have sent me images of our Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament in recent weeks. I have shared a number of these images on this blog.

While browsing youtube today I found a couple of inspiring clips. The first records a visit to the Cathedral (pre-earthquake). The video is not of the best quality, and the commentary is in Japanese. But someone has prepared it with a real affection for the Cathedral.


After watching the clip, I checked out some other Cathedral youtube references and found this uplifting reminder of the purpose of Sunday worship. Hubert Parry composed this magnificent anthem for the coronation of Edward VII.

"I was glad when they said unto me
let us go unto the house of the Lord..."
Psalm 122

Search Results




No comments:

Post a Comment