Translate

Saturday, April 28, 2012

pilgrimage departs tomorrow

Tomorrow morning the pilgrims depart from Christchurch for the Holy Land.

Please keep us in your prayers.  If you have a special prayer intention you wish us to carry for you let me know foodforfaith@me.com.  We will remember these intentions every day in prayer, especially as we celebrate the Mass at the Holy Places.  These intentions will be left (on paper) at the Western Wall of the Temple.   I will receive emails while on pilgrimage so feel free to email at any time.

Personally I will remember in prayer all readers of this blog.  We have become something of a family of pilgrims ourselves, coming often to this 'virtual place'.  

I will update this blog regularly with reflections from our travels and with photos.


1 comment:

  1. All the best everyone, you especially John and you will be in my prayers too.

    ReplyDelete