Translate

Monday, April 23, 2012

theology on tap Tuesday

I am on Theology on Tap tomorrow night at Robbies Elmwood (starting 7pm).  

Topic: "2012, Is this the End?"  This comes from the fact that many Christians (and others) make a hobby of predicting the end of the world.  

So what are some of the things I am thinking of addressing?
  • will there really be an 'end of the world'
  • what will it look like?
  • what happens to all the people when the end of the world comes?
  • why do Christians think consider the end of the world with 'hope-filled' anticipation?
  • what happened when the Mormons met my dad who was building a garage?
  • Ends and beginnings - what is the difference?
  • what difference does it all make?
  • many other related issues
  • your own questions - email me before if you want me to prepare an answer!

Open to all adult ages.  (I hope I am not the oldest there!)

Looking forward to seeing you there.  Bring a friend or two.


ps:   if the end of the world comes before tomorrow evening this session will be postponed until we get a table together at the heavenly banquet.


No comments:

Post a Comment