Translate

Sunday, July 18, 2010

essay writing

I am aware I have not written for a couple of days. Two more papers are due early next week - one on church architecture and art, the second on the inculturation of the Rites of the Church into particular cultures. I am enjoying both of the papers which is part the problem. I am at the stage where the writing of the essays would have begun - but the background reading is so interesting I keep getting distracted.

It is now Saturday afternoon. Once again I am aware that on the Chatham Islands (where Sr. Deirdre and Sr Cora still are), and at OLV, people will be gathering for for Sunday Worship: Service of the Word with Communion at St Therese of Lisieux, and Mass at OLV.

It is hard to believe that on Friday of next week the programme at the Liturgy Institute finishes and we all head off. Next Saturday I return to Italy.

I have a few thoughts for my next blog entry. I will use that as an escape from work tomorrow and will publish it then (Monday morning NZ time).


No comments:

Post a Comment