Translate

Friday, June 8, 2012

study

I was not a good student at high school. On a good day my exam results reached average.  Many of my teachers taught me what I had to learn, but no one thought of telling me how to learn it.  

Tonight I leave NZ for two months study leave at the Liturgical Institute at Mundelein University in Chicago.  Some of you who have been reading this blog for a couple of years will remember that I was there two years ago.

There have been a few things to organise in the week since I discovered that I was definitely to study this year.  Now I am at the airport in Auckland, about to board the flight.

The blog will continue with regular updates while I am away.

Please keep me in your prayer.  I pray daily for all readers of this blog, whoever and wherever you may be.


2 comments:

  1. All the best with the study John, I am just completing my first Paper at GSC - Canon Law. If you get a chance, pop over to Marytown next door and say hi from me. Brother Juniper will look after you :) God Bless and safe travel,
    Matt O'C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt thank you. Gook luck with the GSC papers. Drove in to Mundelein this afternoon passing Marytown and remembered that you were there. I will visit.

    ReplyDelete