Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

intelligent interview

It is difficult to get car radio reception in most parts of the Good Shepherd Parish. I spend a lot of time driving, so miss many good things on radio.

On Saturday I treated myself to using up some of my phone data by turning in to Kim Hill's interview with John Lennox from Oxford University. I was pleased I caught the interview. It's 50 minutes long so might be ideal to download and listen to driving to work.
  
You can hear it at this link:

MP3 

(other formats available at the Radio New Zealand website)






1 comment:

  1. Dr. Lennox is a fantastic man and a wonderful scientist. He has written extensively on the relationship between science and Christianity and is aperture to read and listen to.
    Thank you for sharing this interview.

    ReplyDelete