Translate

Monday, April 1, 2013

retreat

Please pray for me, especially this week as I am on retreat. It is a great week for a retreat. The Church gives us eight days of Easter Day - the Easter Octave.

So there will be no updates on this blog during this week.  You might take the chance to use the 'search' button to look back over almost 1000 entries on the foodforfaith blog. (including the Sabbatical and Holy Land Pilgrimage reflections)

I am grateful for the positive feedback and comment to so mnay of the reflections. Few people use the 'comment' facility on the blog, but you are welcome to send your comments and feedback by email. Always welcome.

There has been a good response to the 'in a minute' video clips. Many of you help the circulation of these videos and blog entries by sharing them via your facebook / twitter and email connections. Thank you for spreading this word!

Again, please pray for me especially during my retreat week. I will remember all blog readers in my prayer over these Easter days.

sunrise over the Sea of Galilee

No comments:

Post a Comment