Translate

Monday, January 7, 2013

foodforfaith in your language

Every now and then I check the statistics for this blog. These stats tell me how many readers visit the blog, which blog titles attract the most visitors, and which country readers are from. 

Until now most readers have been from New Zealand, but now the numbers from the USA are now similar to NZ numbers, with a growing readership from Europe.

Some of the Europe readers have suggested that I write in their language!  I wish!  But to help those who may not be fluent in English I have added a gadget (just below the FoodForFaith title) which will attempt a translation for you.

While I stand by everything I say in English, I'm a bit apprehensive about these auto-translations.  But you have the opportunity to "contribute a better translation". Please do.

Let me know if you find this new gadget helpful - and pass the message on to others who might be interested.

Thank you!
John



No comments:

Post a Comment